Global Neighbourhood for Media Innovation invites Punjab-based journalists and digital media content creators to enhance their skills and building capacity on reporting gender-based violence (GBV) and its criminal justice processes in Punjab.
What’s in it for you?
- 1-day in-person training workshop
- Increased responsible reporting with regards to GBV & criminal justice processes in Punjab
- Opportunity to contribute to mitigation of GBV issues
- Recognition certificate
- Must be a journalist or digital media content creator
- 2 to 10 years of professional experienc
- Must reside in one of the following Punjab districts (Lahore/Gujrat/Sargodha/Rawalpindi/Sialkot/Nankana Sahib)
- Last date to apply is January 12, 2022